Never outgrow your communications system again with the help of Ancero, the top-rated managed service provider in NJ
. Our Utility VoIP is a cloud-based phone system that eliminates complex, expensive PBX hardware and software, and uses cutting-edge technology to meet today’s business needs. It is flexible and scalable for businesses with one location, multiple locations or mobile employees, or anywhere you do business. Our Utility VoIP phone system
is easy to use, increases productivity and eliminates the burden of an aging system dependent on costly maintenance and upgrades. The VoIP phone system enables geographically diverse employees to work under a single umbrella, increasing collaboration and reducing telecom expenses.
Business Friendly Solutions:
- Reduce operating expenses with one convenient monthly fee, inclusive of the latest VoIP features
- Connect multiple locations and remote users on one system with seamless communications
- Improve communications and productivity with superior call quality
- Secure, data gathering capabilities with detailed reports
- Scale the solution easily as your organizational needs grow
- No upfront capital expense or costly maintenance
- Onsite system training for your team after installation
- 24×7 support from the area’s leading IT provider
We will help guide your selection of IP phones to ensure they meet the varied needs of your team.
Want all the details? Download the full Utility VoIP features & benefits sheet or the Utility VoIP Brochure
Robust Feature Set:
- Auto Attendants with top-level and sub-level capabilities
- Manage calls with caller ID, ring groups, call forwarding, call blocking, privacy screening and attended transfer
- Customizable on hold music
- Detailed reporting by extension and call volume graphs for time of day, month, year, or custom dates
- Call Connectivity with E911 support compliant with FCC mandates
- Voice management with VoIP firewall, data bridge, LAN segmentation and configuration management
- Administrative management in our secure web portal
- Voice to text, transcribes voicemails into text and sends to the users email
- Virtual extensions
- Utilize your current connectivity whether it’s internet, PRI or Pots lines
- Extension plans with unlimited domestic usage
- Shared-usage plans that reduce costs
- Business class quality of service
- Integrated Unified Communications solutions
- With the Mobile App employees can make and receive calls placed to their business phone number via their mobile device
Announcing Voice to Text for Utility VoIP!
Voice to Text offers a practical, streamlined way to keep up with messages that need your attention. It does this by using artificial intelligence to automatically transcribe your voicemails.
With Voice to Text transcription, you can nix the voicemail menus and get straight the to priority messages. Reading messages instead of listening saves time and avoids noisy distraction if you are in a meeting. With at-a-glance convenience, you can efficiently hone in on specific transcribed messages to find exactly the information you need - from contact information, to payment details, to an address for your next meeting. You can receive your transcribed voice messages via email, SMS or in the Utility VoIP Mobile App
(available for both iPhone and Android).
Download more reading resources about Voice to Text - What is Voice to Text?
& Voice to Text FAQs
Your Phone System Needs A Disaster Recovery Plan Too
Most businesses fail to include their phone system during disaster recovery planning. A traditional telecom system could be down for an extended period of time during a disaster. And relying on cell phones will not allow you to operate at full strength. Utility VoIP moves your PBX to the cloud, so with minor adjustments you can carry on business as usual with minimal disruption and downtime.
These three key components of Utility VoIP are invaluable when disaster strikes.
- Cloud-based technology eliminates downtime
- Remote call routing allows you to work anywhere
- 24/7/365 Ancero Support during emergencies
Why is Ancero ‘”Engineered to be better?” Because that’s who we are – engineers. We have more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry. We carefully listen to your needs and create a solution customized for you. We begin with a readiness check, grooming of the network to support VoIP and carrier upgrades for optimal bandwidth. We take the time to set up your VoIP the right way. We include training on your new system and 24×7 support whenever you need it.
Our experts are dedicated to helping you streamline your business's technology processes with the help of our state-of-the-art VoIP Phone System in NJ. To learn more about Utility VoIP or any of our other services such as cloud backup in NJ
, please give us a call today at (856) 210-5800.