the cloud phone system
The New Voice in Cloud VoIP
A law firm has unique and demanding needs. When Hill Wallack contacted Ancero they were struggling with their outdated on premise Mitel phone system. They are a fast growing law firm and the aging system could not keep pace. As they crafted their expansion plans they turned to Ancero for a fully managed, turnkey solution that could tie together the entire organization on one system. Enabling seamless collaboration and improved customer communications.
The Ancero business VoIP phone service provided Hill Wallack with a cloud VoIP system that ensured the professionalism and quality they needed.
- Flexible and Scalable – expands to accommodate multiple locations and a mobile workforce
- Reduced spend – a cloud hosted system eliminates the need for expensive premise based hardware
- Collaboration – interconnects multiple office locations and includes easy collaboration features for teams
- Fully managed – Ancero’s Network Operations Center can make all remote changes, as well as assignment of a personalized account manager
- Voice Quality – superior voice quality and clarity improves business communications
A full featured system that combines Cloud VoIP and Unified Communications
Utility VoIP is Ancero’s award winning, business VoIP phone service. It is flexible and scalable for businesses with 5+ users, multiple locations ore remote employees. The mobile nature of business today needs an improved collaboration and customer experience solution that works how we work. We’ve enriched Utility VoIP with the modern end-user capability of a UCaaS platform. UC or Unified Communications, is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that will dramatically improve your communication processes, business productivity and exceed your expectations. Our UC Client, Mobile Application, and Contact Center will take your communications solutions to the next level. Keeping your team connected to business wherever and whenever they work.
- Reduce operating expenses with one convenient monthly fee
- Connect multiple locations and remote users on one system
- Feature rich solution that includes a mobile app and softphone
- No costly maintenance and little to no upfront capital expense
- Customer portal for account management and detailed reporting
- Utilizes an omni-channel strategy for improved customer service
- Instant, cloud delivery of new features and functionality
- Industry leading hardware for exceptionally clear communications
- Onsite system training for your users
The cloud VoIP system is customized for every need.
UC Client & Mobile VoIP
The UC Client is a unified communications tool built to satisfy the mobile and collaborative needs of businesses. It combines calling, chat, meetings, voicemail, video, screen sharing and contacts into a single, easy-to-use interface. Access your UC Client business communication solution anywhere your work on a desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. The UC Client drives productivity, satisfaction, and collaboration.
With the Utility VoIP Mobile App for iOS and Android, you’ll have one number for all devices. Take calls to your desk phone via your mobile device for ultimate flexibility. The app extends all the benefits and many of the features of the phone system to your team’s mobile devices, seamlessly integrating call flow with your wireless technologies.
Contact Center & IVR
Utilizing omni-channel strategy to improve the user experience, Contact Center and IVR cloud based solutions gives businesses of any size the advantage of successfully connecting with customers simply and efficiently. Contact Center sets up agents with a desktop that can fully integrate with voice, email, web, SMS, and CRM solutions, providing call control or pop up screens based on Caller ID, IVR information, or customer data from a CRM. Bringing everything into one interface prevents lost time switching between applications and reduces errors. Agents have all the tools they need in the system to effectively manage communications across multiple media. Workforce Management is an integrated scheduling, forecasting and adherence tool for Contact Center supervisors. Managers can now easily access team performance and efficiency data from a single, centralized location.
SMS & Voice to Text
In a remote environment employees are more and more likely to communicate and collaborate with colleagues and customers via text message rather than a voice call — and they’re likely texting from a personal mobile number. Utility VoIP SMS opens up an essential communication channel that enables you to handle business via text without the need for a voice call, all from a business phone number that protects personal information and delivers a more professional experience.
With the Voice to Text add-on, voicemails are automatically transcribed and sent via email, SMS, or the Mobile App. Ideal for busy professionals who aren’t accessible at a moment’s notice, are often in meetings, or in an environment where it’s not feasible to listen to messages.