Never outgrow your communications system again. Ancero Utility VoIP is a cloud-based phone system that eliminates complex, expensive PBX hardware and software, and uses cutting edge-technology to meet today’s business needs. It is flexible and scalable for businesses with one location, multiple locations or mobile employees, anywhere you do business. Utility VoIP’s is easy to use, increases productivity and eliminates the burden of an aging system dependent on costly maintenance and upgrades. The VoIP system enables geographically diverse employees to work under a single umbrella, increasing collaboration and reducing telecom expenses.
Business Friendly Solutions:
- Reduce operating expenses with one convenient monthly fee, inclusive of the latest VoIP features
- Connect multiple locations and remote users on one system with seamless communications
- Improve communications and productivity with superior call quality
- Secure, data gathering capabilities with detailed reports
- Scale the solution easily as your organizational needs grow
- No upfront capital expense or costly maintenance
- Onsite system training for your team after installation
- 24x7x365 support from the area’s leading IT provider
Robust Feature Set:
- Auto Attendants with top-level and sub-level capabilities
- Manage calls with caller ID, ring groups, call forwarding, call blocking, privacy screening and attended transfer
- Customizable on hold music
- Detailed reporting by extension and call volume graphs for time of day, month, year, or custom dates
- Call Connectivity with E911 support compliant with FCC mandates
- Voice management with VoIP firewall, data bridge, LAN segmentation and configuration management
- Administrative management in our secure web portal
- Voice to text to transcribe voicemails to text and send to the users email
- Virtual extensions
- Utilize your current connectivity whether it’s internet, PRI or Pots lines
- Extension plans with unlimited domestic usage
- Shared-usage plans that reduce costs
- Business class quality of service
- Integrated Unified Communications solutions
NEW! With the Utility VoIP Mobile App employees can make and receive calls placed to their business phone number via their mobile device. The app also extends all the benefits and features of your phone system on your team’s mobile devices. Expanding the value of your communication investment and seamlessly integrating call flow with your wireless technologies.
Want all the details? Download the full UtilityVoIP Features & Benefits sheet.
Your Phone System Needs A Disaster Recovery Plan Too
Most businesses fail to include their phone system during disaster recovery planning. A traditional telecom system could be down for an extended period of time during a disaster. And relying on cell phones will not allow you to operate at full strength. Utility VoIP moves your PBX to the cloud, so with minor adjustments you can carry on business as usual with minimal disruption and downtime.
These three key components of Utility VoIP are invaluable when disaster strikes.
• Cloud-based technology eliminates downtime
• Remote call routing allows you to work anywhere
• 24/7/365 Ancero Support during emergencies
Why is Ancero ‘”Engineered to be better?” Because that’s who we are – engineers. We have more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry. We carefully listen to your needs and create a solution customized for you. We begin with a readiness check, grooming of the network to support VoIP and carrier upgrades for optimal bandwidth. We take the time to set up your VoIP the right way. We include training on your new system and 24×7 support whenever you need it.
Why use Ancero’s Utility VoIP? Watch our video to learn how Utility VoIP will transform your communications.
A Healthcare Market Research Firm selected Ancero’s Utility VoIP to upgrade their communications and immediately experienced a new sense of unity for their multi-location firm. This client is a leader in Market Access Intelligence and Research for Pharmaceutical and Biotech firms. Read about their experience, how they rate Utility VoIP and the valuable benefits they’ve received from their new cloud phone system.